Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Across the Pond- Dear Mr. Lerner

Aston Villa v Sunderland - Premier League
Totally saw that coming!! Looks like.... Nope!!  I'm not even going to say it!! You can't make me. I'm not going to jinx the squad. Norwich City is Saturday. Totally focusing on that and not even thinking relegation safety....Negative.

Saturday is just another game.  Seriously...No really.  Who cares really about Saturday.

Let's talk about today right? Who's with me? Christian Benteke is what this post should be titled.   Please please please Randy Lerner keep Benteke.

Randy, you've already pretty much ruined the prestige and legacy of one of my beloved sports teams don't ruin another one. Do us all a favor please: sell the club or open up your checkbook and pay for these guys.Villa 6-1 Sunderland: Lambert - The lads were absolutely outstanding

Benteke is the best player that is worn Clarett and Blue for a minimum of ten years, and surely from an attacking perspective. I mean who is the last Striker even close to Benteke? I know I've never seen one like him.  Darren Bent has been a bust. Gabby has been great at times, but nobody has been like Benteke....Nobody.  Benteke is our Savior. Benteke is the one. Benteke is the type of player that you build this team around and puts us on top of the table.  Do you want to see him become a Gunner? A Spur? Maybe Man City or Chelsea or somewhere outside of England? Well I suppose that would be better then any of the teams I just mentioned, but the bottom line is Benteke is a player we just have to hang on to.

Lambert did incredibly today and would've loved to be in the dressing room at halftime to hear what he told these players to come out and net four goals.

What a win and what a great day to be a Villain...I'm proud of you Lads!!

No comments: